TrakMotive® is pleased to announce the release of our All New Drive Shaft Assembly program. Our new drive shaft assembly offering includes 49 sku’s that cover over 910 applications. All TrakMotive Drive Shaft assemblies are 100% brand new and manufactured in our state-of-art ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009 facility.
- Premium forged 3 layer sealed u-joints provide maintenance free life and can handle higher torque loads
- U-Joint cups are packed with premium lithium grease providing better lubrication and resistance to extreme temperature
- Premium durable coating protects shaft from premature corrosion
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) Dust Boots provide better resistance to deformation, debris, oils, heat cycling and ozone compared to neoprene boots
- Special low friction sliding joint spline coating extends service life and eliminates movement that causes clunking noises
- Stainless steel band clamps provide better resistance to deformation and stretching
- All units are 100% machine balanced to ensure trouble free service from vibration and noise
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
TrakMotive Also Releases 2017 ATV-UTV CV Axle Catalog with Industry Leading Coverage
TrakMotive has announced the release of its new comprehensive 2017 ATV-UTV CV Axle catalog. Featuring industry leading coverage with more than 5,400 ATV, UTV, and Side-by-Side applications, this new catalog illustrates the increasing scope of the TrakMotive CV Axle product lines and their continued commitment to engineering the highest quality, most reliable, and toughest CV axles on the market.
The 40-page catalog is an expanding CV axle resource guide with applications for Arctic Cat, Bombardier, Can-Am, Honda, John Deere, Kawasaki, Kubota, Polaris, Suzuki, and Yamaha vehicles. Detailed product specifications showcase TrakMotive’s OE Replacement and new Heavy Duty CV Axle lines, and fitment information is formatted for easy product look-up.