Drive Shaft Assemblies
TrakMotive® Drive Shaft Assemblies transfer power from the transmission to the front or rear axles. Using either Constant Velocity joints along with single or double Cardan joints, these shafts operate at constantly changing angles and speeds. Drive Shaft Assemblies can be found in rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, and all-wheel drive vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- All units are 100% machine balanced to ensure trouble-free service life from vibration and noise.
- Premium forged 3 layer sealed u-joints provide maintenance-free life and can handle higher torque loads.
- U-Joint cups are packed with premium lithium grease providing better lubrication and resistance to extreme temperatures.
- Premium durable coating protects shaft from premature corrosion.
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) Dust Boots provide better resistance to deformation, debris, oils, heat cycling and ozone compared to neoprene boots.
- Special low friction sliding joint spline coating extends service life and eliminates movement that causes clunking noises.
- Stainless steel band clamps provide better resistance to deformation and stretching.
Please contact the company where your product was purchased to process warranty claims.
MEETING OR EXCEEDING OEM FIT, FORM AND FUNCTION
TrakMotive® New Drive Shaft Assemblies are manufactured and engineered to the highest quality standards in the industry, ensuring they meet or exceed OEM manufacturers specifications in fit, form and function. All TrakMotive® Drive Shaft Assemblies are 100% brand new and manufactured in our state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009 facility.