Features & Benefits
- Up to 20% stronger than OEM
- Chrome steel solid center shaft
- High-performance moly grease
- High-quality Neoprene rubber dust boots for improved flexibility
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Chromoly steel solid center shaft
- Premium heavy-duty, high temp moly grease
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Greater durability and smoother performance under severe operating conditions
Please contact the company where your product was purchased to process warranty claims.
TrakMotive Continues to Expand Industry Leading Market Coverage As a recognized market leader in new CV Axles, Driveshafts and Window Regulators, TrakMotive remains vigilant in the continuous expansion of new applications to maximize sales opportunities and drive...
As the Industry Leader We Are Proud to Introduce 187 New Numbers Providing Over 19 Million Application Opportunities TrakMotive is pleased to announce the release of 187 New numbers which include Automotive CV Axles, ATV CV Axles, Drive Shafts and an Intermediate...
REDLANDS, CA - As a leading manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and Side-by-Sides, TrakMotive is pleased to announce the release of 8 new part numbers fitting the 2019-2021 Honda Talon 1000R, 1000X and 1000X-4 models. Available in both OE Replacement and...
Premium CV Axles for ATV'S, UTV'S & SIDE-BY-SIDES • Product In-Stock & Drop Ship Available• Leading Application Coverage• Competitively Priced• Strong Product Margins
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER - (PDF) What Separates TrakMotive Quality from the Competition: - TrakMotive manufacturers, monitors, and quality tests all product to meet or exceed OE specifications - Maintain an extensive library of OE product samples in house - Over $5 million...
9/2017: TrakMotive Advantage – Visit us at These Upcoming Shows and see why TrakMotive® is an Industry Leading Manufacturer of CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs & Side-by-Sides
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER - (PDF) See Why TrakMotive® is an Industry Leading Manufacturer of CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs & Side-by-Sides Visit us at These Upcoming Shows SANDS SPORTS SUPER SHOW - COSTA MESA, CA - September 15th - 17th - Booth # 106-12 AIMExpo - Columbus, OH...
Visit Us at the Upcoming AAPEX SHOW - BOOTH #6330 Our entire management team will be in attendance to answer any questions and highlight our products and programs. Schedule some time with us and see why TrakMotive® is the category leader in New CV Axles and one of the...
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER - (PDF) TrakMotive Announces - 42 New CV Axles for ATV/UTV Applications As a leading manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and Side-by-Sides, TrakMotive is pleased to announce the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications...
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER - (PDF) TrakMotive® is pleased to announce the release of our All New Drive Shaft Assembly program. Our new drive shaft assembly offering includes 49 sku’s that cover over 910 applications. All TrakMotive Drive Shaft assemblies are 100% brand...
1. Popping or clicking noises when turning. This may be an indication of a worn or damaged outer CV joint. To verify this condition, place the vehicle in reverse, then crank the steering wheel or handlebars all the way to one side. Drive the vehicle backward in a...
Exceeding OEM Quality, Fit and Function
TrakMotive® ATV CV Axles & UTV CV Axles are manufactured with the highest quality materials and highest engineering standards in our state of the art manufacturing facility. Our products are designed to meet and exceed our customers expectations in fit, form and function.