- Premium thermoplastic boots are designed to provide added protection against road debris and ice.
- High strength 8-ball fixed outer joints are engineered to reduce friction and wear characteristics for greater longevity and cooler operation which extends grease life.
- Premium thermoplastic boots withstand exposure to extreme temperatures ranging from –58°F/50°C to +478°F/ 248°C.
- Stainless steel stepless clamps provide improved clamping force on the TPE boot to create a tighter, more reliable 360° optimum seal even in the most extreme temperatures.
- Specially formulated 7023B grease is designed to resist loss of lubricity and maintain OE lubricant performance in even the most severe temperatures ranging from -40°F/C to +280°F/140 °C.
Please contact the company where your product was purchased to process warranty claims.
Exceeding OEM Quality, Fit and Function
TrakMotive® Automotive CV Axles are manufactured with the highest quality materials and highest engineering standards in our state of the art manufacturing facility. Our products are designed to meet and exceed our customers expectations in fit, form and function.